Welcome to a Healthier Jupiter!
We are here to help guide you to a better and healthier life. You may be here for many reasons, from increasing your level of fitness to eating healthier. On this page you will find helpful resources that are a great place to start your journey, in cooperation with your healthcare professional and some effort we are hopeful that you and Jupiter will get Healthier Together.
Do you need medical care?
Even if you do not have a primary care physician below you will find some resources to assist you in getting some medical care.
Diabetes Risk Assessment Web: Click Here
- 211 – Phone: 211 or 561-383-1112 Web: Click Here
- American Diabetes Association – Web: Click Here
- Diabetes Coalition of Palm Beach County – Web: Click Here
- If you need Health Insurance – Enroll Palm Beach – Phone: 800-318-2596 Web: Click Here
- Contact your Insurance Provider for possible resources
- Jupiter Medical Center – Phone: 561-263-2234 Web: Click Here
- MyClinic – Phone: 561-203-7511 Web: Click Here
Do you wish to eat healthier?
There is more to eating healthier than just salads, below you will find some helpful resources to make balanced food choices.
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics – Web: Click Here
- My Plate – Web: Click Here
- American Heart Association – Web: Click Here
- Fruits and Veggies More Matters – Web: Click Here
Do you want to increase your physical activity?
- Step It Up! Surgeon General – Web: Click Here