Healthier Jupiter Walk & Talk
The Greater Jupiter community walks together to support a healthy lifestyle.
Healthier Jupiter Walk & Talk is a free, regular event to promote physical activity and community. These recreationally paced walks combine learning, socializing and exercise. We partner with local educational/cultural/inspirational organizations to provide a more social experience while participating in light exercise. All ages and physical activity levels are welcome to participate.
Regular physical activity is one of the most important things you can do for your health. It can help:
- control your weight;
- reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease;
- reduce your risk for type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome;
- reduce your risk of certain cancers;
- strengthen your bones and muscles;
- improve your mood;
- help prevent falls, especially if you’re an older adult; and
- increase your chances of living a long and healthy life.
What you need
- proper walking shoes
- bottle of water
- no medical restrictions on activity