Healthier Jupiter will be offering another year of the Student Film Contest!
In 60 seconds or less student will tackle big-picture questions: making walking fun; encourage others to walk or walking safely in Jupiter.
- In 60 seconds or less (including credit page and Jupiter location where filmed), students will address one of the three topics above in an educational or inspirational way
- All screenwriting, directing, camera/filming and editing must be completed by the student producers
- Entries must be submitted before 5:00pm on March 8, 2018
- Finished films must be uploaded to YouTube with the url (and additional information) submitted via a submission form on the Healthier Jupiter website;
- Additional details and application are available at the following link: http://healthierjupiter.org/initiatives/film-contest/HealthierJupiter.org
Who Can Participate? Elementary, Middle and High School Students in Palm Beach County. The Video must be filed in the Greater Jupiter Area.
DEADLINE: March 8, 2018
- Elementary: $50
- Middle School: $75
- High School: $100
If you have any questions please email Carrie Browne, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.