Kids to Parks™ Day is a national day of outdoor play organized by National Park Trust. This year’s KTP Day is Saturday, May 20, 2017.
Join the movement! On Saturday, May 20th, encourage your children to explore their neighborhood parks and discover science, history, nature, and adventure right around the corner or just across town.
Some parks to explore in Jupiter:
– Jupiter Community Park (3377 Church Street)
– Lighthouse Park (500 Captain Armours Way)
– Eco Island Playground Park (1795 Indian Central Blvd)
– Abacoa Community Park (1501 W. Frederick Small Road)
– Sawfish Bay Park (1133 N. Alternate A1A)
– Take park in ‘Jupiter ROCKS’
– Participate in our scavenger hunt
– FREE admission to Jupiter Skate Park on 5/20/17